[AD] GFX_WINDOWED

Since we have 3 windowed modes under Windows and one under Linux (that
isn't autodetected in preference of fullscreen), I was wondering if the
idea of a GFX_WINDOWED for set_gfx_mode might be a good idea.  I personally
like using the Allegro tools such as the grabber in windowed mode.  I've
seen another game that uses windowed mode for a resolution selection -- I
think this is preferable than using GFX_SAFE to get into actual resolution
and then selecting, when you can use a 320x200 window (GDI) even to do it
just that much easier and faster.  I think the window looks more
professional than setting a 320x200 full-screen mode.

Also some games might just be better suited for a windowed mode.  If the
game is slow and turn-based like minesweeper do you really want to go full-
screen with that?  Or do have a window and be able to play a little and
read our email too?  What about other simpler games like Tetris, or a card
game?  And "utility" and business programs made with Allegro that aren't
games.

The driver would select the more preferable DX overlay and windowed modes
over the slower GDI if possible.  It might also be possible to allow the
overlay driver to select your color depth for you (since converting to
desktop depth is much faster drawing in windows I would think), and you can
convert all of your files to that.

Gillius