[AD] Status: Cutting down on exports.

If anybody wants to check out how the rewrites are going take a look at:
http://hstokset.n3.net/archive/apimac3.diff.gz. (43kb compressed / 222kb
uncompressed) i am not going to put this in CVS before i am 140% sure it
works.

Currently I've finished defining the new macros in all allegro headers and
rewritten all API function and variable declarations. Left to do is changing
some programs (that uses the allegro GUI) to initialize some tables run-time
instead of compile-time since the address of a DLL function is according to
my linker not constant. Apart from that there's not much left to do i hope.

The number of exports is now reduced from 1343 to 657. And oh, btw... as a
side effect the windows test programs won't compile when linked against the
allegro DLL, since they make use of internal DLL functions. no big deal... we
can either make the hdc routines part of the API, remove the wintests or
allow them to only be statically linked. (i choose option #3)

-henrik