Re: [AD] font vtable patch

> Therefore I'm proposing to move them from aintern.h to allegro.h .

Thanks to Annie's patch, I finally managed to let AllegTTF compile against
the CVS code.

But AllegTTF actually needs more hooks into Allegro internals that I was
initially thinking: font_vtable_*, _textmode (already in allegro.h) and the
_blender_transxx() functions.

It looks like every addon must be able to have access to some internals,
including the 'official' ones (keyconf, setup, grabber and tools). And of
course we can't move all these internals to allegro.h. But I don't think the
current solution (exporting them all) is the best one either.

Any interesting idea about that ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx