Re: [AD] desktopresolution (2)

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 04:31:42PM +0200, Angelo Mottola wrote:
> > > Maybe it would be best to make windowedness be a gfx_capability
> > > flag.
> >
> > This was already discussed some time ago by Angelo and Peter. And I don't
> > remember what came after.
>
> The gfx_capabilities flag idea sounds a bit strange to me. Doesn't that
> global var hold accelerated capabilities? That has nothing to do with
> windowed modes IMHO.

OK, I was just thinking that it's all status information about
the current graphics mode.  Maybe the oddity is that
gfx_capabilities is not actually part of the driver struct. :)
Windowedness could go in the driver, though, it doesn't really
matter.  If it's not going to be a flag, it could even by a X,Y
coordinate pair -- though I can't see much use for that at
present.  Putting it in the driver struct makes more sense if
GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED can use this to choose the driver, but
this doesn't allow for one driver to support both windowed and
fullscreen modes.

George