[AD] Win2k timer bug

I am using Win2k pro sp 1, Allegro 3.9.36 CVS (from 2 days ago).

shutdown_dialog would lock up on me when I'm using windowed mode (not in
full screen - just DX_WINDOWED). I traced it back to the Allegro timer
code, specifically at win/wtimer.c, line ~308,

    WaitForSingleObject(timer_int->thread, INFINITE);

Putting TRACE() around it confirms that this fuction never returns.

Possible fix: MSDN says:
"Windows NT/2000: The handle must have SYNCHRONIZE access."
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/winbase/synchro_4ldg.htm

--
- Robert J Ohannessian

"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (My CS teacher)