Re: [AD] mouse pointer colors

Laurence Withers <lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I like the constructor thing better.  Care to do it?
>
> OK, it's done. If there are any other dependencies on the mouse code (I
> didn't look for them), then we can just change _mouse_constructor() and
> add a few function pointers to deal with them nicely :-)

bash$ grep -l mouse *.c
dispsw.c
fsel.c
graphics.c
gui.c
guiproc.c
modesel.c
mouse.c
timer.c		# only a comment

So the two problem files seem to be `graphics.c' and `dispsw.c'.

bash$ grep -n mouse graphics.c
383:      show_mouse(NULL);
564:   _set_mouse_range();

bash$ grep -n mouse dispsw.c
339:   int hadmouse;
344:   if (is_same_bitmap(_mouse_screen, screen)) {
345:      show_mouse(NULL);
346:      hadmouse = TRUE;
349:      hadmouse = FALSE;
359:   if (hadmouse)
360:      show_mouse(screen);
391:   int hadmouse, hadtimer;
396:   if (is_same_bitmap(_mouse_screen, screen)) {
397:      show_mouse(NULL);
398:      hadmouse = TRUE;
401:      hadmouse = FALSE;
421:   if (hadmouse)
422:      show_mouse(screen);

I don't know if it's worth the trouble and mess to remove the
`show_mouse' and `_mouse_screen' references.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
GROMAXES (GROM ack sis), n.  The inside area of the knees used to grip the