Re: [AD] mouse pointer colors

>- calling set_mouse_sprite(NULL) after setting the palette and making
>this official behaviour;

I don't see why not - we haven't changed the API, just added a new
feature. This won't break any existing code.

>- reverting the code back to original, so mouse colours will be messed
>up for anything except Allegro's palettes;

We have a perfectly good mouse pointer, so we might as well not waste it
:-)

>- putting in special case code in palette sets to check if the current
>mouse sprite is the default and adjusting it on the fly if so.  I don't
>like this option.

Probably best to skip this. Besides, if the program doesn't use the
mouse code but does set the palette, this will caused the mouse code to
be linked in (for those of use who still use static link).

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/