Re: [AD] mouse pointer colors

>> Only if you call set_mouse_sprite(0) after setting the palette; if you
>> don't call it, then it won't get linked.
>
>Did I misunderstand Peter's suggestion ?
>What do you mean, Peter, by "official behaviour" ? Strongly encouraged
>or hard-coded ?

As I understand it, you would write something like (in the client code;
this is not in the library):

  // ...
  set_palette(my_new_palette);
  set_mouse_sprite(0);
  // ...

in order to update the mouse sprite to use the new palette. This only
works for the default mouse sprite. Existing code which doesn't contain
this call won't behave any differently; if users don't want to change
the mouse sprite colors (for instance, they change the palette to change
the mouse, or all of their palettes are already designed with the mouse
in mind), then they simply don't make the call. Otherwise, they do make
the call, and are left with a decent mouse pointer.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/