Re: [AD] Win2k Bug

> Okay I just got the latest CVS Allegro and compiled it with my game Itana
> and it works fine in Win2k now, except that my one RLE sprite doesn't draw
> in 2k. It works fine under Linux and Windows not-2k.  The test program
> draws that test RLE sprite though so I can't really blame it on Allegro.

Weird !
Could you tell us more: when is your RLE sprite displayed ? At startup, only
one time, or many times during the game ?
What's its size ?
Do you have any other problem with this dat file under Win2k ?
Does this happen with other gfx drivers as well ?

> Here's a bit of code that tells you absolutely nothing about my problem,
> unless you see something obviously wrong with this.  Any general ideas on
> the incompatability
>
> Video::addNoClearRect(MAIN_BAR);

Your game uses dirty rectangles, doesn't it ?
What's exactly the purpose of Video::addNoClearRect() ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx