[AD] Win2k Bug

Okay I just got the latest CVS Allegro and compiled it with my game Itana and it works fine in Win2k now, except that my one RLE sprite doesn't draw in 2k. It works fine under Linux and Windows not-2k. The test program draws that test RLE sprite though so I can't really blame it on Allegro.

Here's a bit of code that tells you absolutely nothing about my problem, unless you see something obviously wrong with this. Any general ideas on the incompatability? I think I've handled initalizations properly and pointers seem to be fine...

Gillius

void Interface::draw(BITMAP* dest, DATAFILE* sprites) {
  if (redraw) {
    //redraw everything
    enchange = shchange = archange = scchange = true;
    draw_rle_sprite(dest, (RLE_SPRITE*)sprites[GRFX_DAT_STATBAR_BMP].dat, 0, 0);
    Video::addNoClearRect(MAIN_BAR);
    redraw = false;
  }