RE: [AD] windows icons and close buttons

> > There were big chats long ago about functions to change win32
> window icon
> > and hook up
> > the close button...
> > what happened? :) i'm asking cause i would like to know if nobody is
> > working on them
>
> Thanks to Ben Davis, the general framework for coding the new close button
> behaviour is in place, so only the pure win32 part remains to be done.
> AFAIK no one has yet offered to do it.

Aw, thanks for the mention :-)

I don't think we ever discussed changing the icon. Maybe someone could write
a utility to build an icon into a WinAllegro EXE ? Something along the lines
of EXEDAT ?

I'm afraid I've never tried to do anything serious in Windows, so someone
else is going to have to do this. Any offers?

Ben Davis