Re: [AD] windows icons and close buttons

Ben Davis <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't think we ever discussed changing the icon. Maybe someone could write
> a utility to build an icon into a WinAllegro EXE ? Something along the lines
> of EXEDAT ?

Mike G. suggested to me `set_window_icon(int resource_id)'.  I said
it'd probably be okay if it were cross-platform, i.e. something like
`set_window_icon(BITMAP *bmp)'.  I don't know if this is doable on
all applicable platforms though.

Otherwise we could probably put it in `winalleg.h', etc.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
TIREQUILLS (TYR kwills), n.  The small rubbery protrusions on new tires.