[AD] Threads

I forgot to mention this in my last mail, provoked from the description of what threads an Allegro program uses and what that means in terms of performance.

I was wondering why a thread is created and destroyed every time the mouse moves over or away from a GUI object? I notice it in debug mode because thread creation in active debugging mode takes about 500ms so there are long pauses when moving mouse around a gui...

BTW I'm going to try that keyboard fix for 2k asap.

Gillius