Re: [AD] Check button bug

> > Perhaps we can make the width automatic?
>
> If you mean modify the DIALOG structure, then I don't think we
> should do that.  If you mean that the object should only react to
> mouse presses that are within the automatically-calculated-width,
> instead of within DIALOG->w, then that's probably a good idea.

This may sound a little conflicting, but I'm rather against that idea: it
would end up totally disabling w. I think if we make it clear in the docs
that:
- the check button is a square whose edge is h pixels long,
- w needs to take into accound both the text and the box,
it's sufficient.

> > IMHO, if we want to enforce the claim that the check button 'derives'
> > from
> > the normal button, we should add clipping.
>
> I don't understand.

And for a good reason !
I thought the text was clipped in the normal button, but it isn't...
I didn't say anything :-)

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx