Re: [AD] Check button bug

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Other problem: calculating the box width isn't very trivial.
> > w = text_length() + 1 + h + text_height() / 2
>
> Quite right !
>
> > Perhaps we can make the width automatic?

If you mean modify the DIALOG structure, then I don't think we
should do that.  If you mean that the object should only react to
mouse presses that are within the automatically-calculated-width,
instead of within DIALOG->w, then that's probably a good idea.

> IMHO, if we want to enforce the claim that the check button 'derives' from
> the normal button, we should add clipping.

I don't understand.

--
PEDIDDEL (pe DID ul), n.  A car with only one working headlight.  (Related
to LEDDIDEP: a car with only one working taillight.)