Re: [AD] [DX_WIN] extrange movement?

Here's a patch that improves the windowed driver:
- eliminates artifacts (all, I hope !) when the window is moving (me)
- allows the driver to keep running when the window is partially outside of
   the screen (Javier and me)
- displays correctly the system menu (Javier and me)
- fixes the loss of the mouse pointer when the window goes across the left
   edge of the screen (Javier)
- behaves more nicely with regard to the taskbar (Javier)

The new updating mechanism still doesn't use the normal Windows clipping,
but rather a more clever method than the current one. Therefore, there's no
significant performance hit.

Javier tested it on a fast machine, I did on a slower one.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx