[AD] Proposal for webmaster

Hi.

Recently with the release of 3.9.34 somebody was required to update web
pages, mirrors, and update other little things as well. IIRC George did
the work, stating that he didn't want to be a webmaster or something like
that.

I would like to offer. As webmaster I would understand the job as
something like "Hey, please update whatever files to reflect these which
you can get from here and which you should upload somewhere" happening
from time to time. Also, updating dead links and/or addons as requested by
people on the mailing lists.

Having three sites at the moment, I have access to Sunsite (some MiB guys
told me not to reveal how I managed to get this), meaning that I would
only need access to Sourceforge, sending periodical updates in form of
tar.gz to Shawn to update the Demon host. Direct access to Sourceforge is
also not needed, as I can send updates to George too.

The only thing left is of course if you all let me do this work, or prefer
somebody else to do it.

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/