Re: [AD] Curious, changes?

Vincent Penquerc'h <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > What are the changes from WIP34 to the current?
>
> if it was updated consistently, the file docs/changes._tx should contain
> the list of those.

It hasn't.  Personally, I've decided to do it all at once before the
next release, and other people haven't touched it either.  If you
are using CVS it's easy to check.  Else, here's a ChangeLog:

  http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/dev/allegro.ChangeLog

It won't be updated.  Use CVS, or easier: Keep your email.
Everything except trivial changes like spelling are discussed.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.