Re: [AD] DIGI_SB

Sorry, I keep forgetting [AD] replies to author.

[Forward]

Ben Davis wrote:
[snip]
> DIGI_SB10, DIGI_SBPRO, etc. are all supported. But at some stage, between
> Allegro 3.12 and now, DIGI_SB was removed (probably by accident). This is
> the one that's supposed to detect the type of SB automatically.

I checked the 'changes' file. Nothing mentions SB being removed. So it's
prolly by accident, or in those 'assorted fixes' categrory. Unlesss it
was deemed redundant in favor of DIGI_AUTODETECT. However, Allegro
should preseves source compatibility...
I'm currently downloading all the patchs from 3.11 to 3.9.32 (before
CVS); I'll see if I can find anything.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian

"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (My CS teacher)