RE: [AD] DIGI_SB

> > Is DIGI_SB supported by Allegro now?
>
> It has for a while now. IIRC Allegro 3.1 supported it. What seems to be
> the problem?

I had the same problem once, but my solution was based on the fact that I
wasn't actually ever using the array element that contained DIGI_SB. So I
replaced it with NULL. I probably should have mentioned it though :-P

DIGI_SB10, DIGI_SBPRO, etc. are all supported. But at some stage, between
Allegro 3.12 and now, DIGI_SB was removed (probably by accident). This is
the one that's supposed to detect the type of SB automatically.

It shouldn't be too hard to put it back in. Bob, maybe you could do this?

Ben Davis