[AD] [OT] Sound Streaming

Hey,

sorry for this OT but I'm not subscibed to other Allegro lists.

I wanted to know if it is a good idea to base music-software on Allegros
streaming-functions. Are there any quality drawbacks when using this feature
or can I use 48 kHz, 16 bit, stereo and it sounds like the output of
professional music software? What happens to my audiostream after I pass it
to Allegro? Is it possible to tell Allegro to just pass the signal on to the
sound-hardware?
I am wondering, because I want to use the multi-platformity of Allegro for
this software...

Thanks

>>*
joerg@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sharky-x.de
"Gute Freunde erkennt man daran, dass sie weglaufen, wenn sie bessere
gefunden haben."