[AD] P3D let's be specific

Ok I was an asshole, sorry.

Anyways, the rasterizers are really cool from P3D (keep em comming
there are alot not done yet).

The big problem is the scene code.  It's slow, but not only that it
truncates the scanlines.  I figured that's what's wrong.  When I draw
simple objects like a cylinder it appears to have "holes" in it.  This
is where scan lines are terminated for some reason.

It's a good idea.  If you guys can make it actually work and speed it
up that would be cool.

BTW did the "right" people get my clip3d diff files?  I would like to
see those in the WIP35 release :-)

Tom