RE: [AD] A non-WIP release ?

> Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello Peter,
> > You are now the official Regent, aren't you ?
>
> Not _the_, but _a_.

_an_ actually :-)

> > What about releasing a stock version ? We could internally jump
> to a 3.9.40
> > CVS version (I'm a little fed up with the 3.9.3x serie), release an
> > "official" 3.94 version and let these peoples know about it.
>
> Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.  Every release is "official".

I think he meant a release that isn't inside a "Proceed at your own risk"
page - and has a less scary version number :-)

> Patches I know about but won't be committing just yet:
>
> - Laurence's DJGPP build patch
> - Eric's bitmap/sub-bitmap locking bug [already committed?]
> - Andy's fix class thing
> - David Capello's `dotted_rect' patch

Don't forget my window hooks patch - the one that adds the
set_window_close_hook() wrapper function, so that others can go on to
implement the close hook under different OSs.

Ben Davis