[AD] Possible DGA2 bug...

I've just noticed that when exiting a full screen DGA2
allegro app the resolution doesn't get set back
to the original mode even if set_gfx_mode(GFX_TEXT...)
is called.

to explain a little better I have a midi player that
I've put together and it can go full screen or back
to windowed mode by pressing 'M' and 'ESC' exits
the program. If ESC is pressed when in Full screen
mode the program exits cleanly but the screen resolution
is left at the resolution allegro set. It's not a huge
problem because using the [CTRL]-[ALT]-[-/+] combination
will get me back to a usable mode.

I have XFree 4.0.2 and kernel 2.2.18.

--
Tom Fjellstrom