[AD] A non-WIP release ?

Hello Peter,
You are now the official Regent, aren't you ?

I have been thinking of the following proposal for some days:

Many peoples on the comp.os.msdos.djgpp newsgroup don't know anything about
the WIP releases. They are still using the 3.12 version (dated August 1999)
and are reporting problems related to it (compilation warnings, ...)

What about releasing a stock version ? We could internally jump to a 3.9.40
CVS version (I'm a little fed up with the 3.9.3x serie), release an
"official" 3.94 version and let these peoples know about it.

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou