Re: [AD] [WIN] DirectDraw cleanup patch

At 18:11 14/01/01 +0100, you wrote:
I'm posting this patch for evaluation purpose, since it alters the whole
DirectDraw subsystem.
The patch unifies the initialization process for the three drivers (into
wddmode.c) and cleans up the two windowed drivers.
8 files are touched: wddbmp.c, wddfull.c, wddmode.c, wddovl.c, wddraw.c,
wddraw.h, wddwin.c, wwnd.c and the amount of removed code is about 7.5 ko .

I've extensively tested it (test program, demo program and exupdate
example), both in optimized version and statically linked debug version with
gdb.

Isaac, could you have a look at it ?

It's great to see someone is doing the "dirty work" :)
OK, I have tested it and it seems correct to me, I have applied it so everybody can test it