Re: [AD] Quick patch to clean up after dependency removal

>don't commit it. a cvs update -d will get the empty directories, just
>like a normal checkout will. as for zip tools that skips empty
>directories, the generated files will be present when a new WIP is
>released so the directories will not be empty at that time, which makes
>tmpfile.txt files unnecessary.
>
>i'm sorry i didn't mention this before, but i thought it were obvious.

Erm... the directories are definitely in the repository on SourceForge,
but I can't get hold of them. I am using CVS 1.10 for win32 commandline.
Looking through the help messages (--help-options, --help-commands), I
can see nothing to indicate whether or not it should get empty
directories. I don't get them when checking out a new repository or
updating one.

How do I fix it?

Bye for now,
--