Re: [AD] 3d routines problems under BeOS and more

> Ah, as I'm here I want to say that WIP 3.9.34 should be out for X'mas...
For
> me it's too early for a 4.0 beta release, but I think WIP .34 is due as
soon
> as possible. The enhancements over 3.9.33 are really a lot, and old 33
> doesn't even run on XFree 4, which nowadays is the standard under Linux.
> Can we all cooperate to make the official Allegro 3.9.34 distro available
for
> the 25th? I think an up to date todos list is a must for this purpose, so
we
> can focus on final fixes; here I post my personal vision of this list -
feel
> free to add your own items!
>
> - fix double click problem in GUI code

I tried to investigate this topic but the code is very intricate and I gave
up.
So I would suggest again to revert for now to the 3.9.33 code.

- GFX_SAFE new behaviour

I can code the Windows part if needed.

Btw, George, I've now uploaded my patch in the right format.

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou