[AD] mac port of allegro

I working in a mac port of allegro in MPW ide (free from Apple).

I write some drivers methods and I get all the generic C files to build the
library

Most of allegro(all3933.zip) examples and some games are runnables over my
code.

List of modified files
include/allegro/aintern.h
include/allegro/alconfig.h
include/allegro/alinline.h
src/blit.c
src/file.c
src/fli.c
src/fsel.c
src/gfx.c
src/graphics.c
src/libc.c
src/c/ccsprite.c
src/c/cgfx.h
src/c/cmisc.c
src/c/cspr.h
src/c/cstretch.c

List of new files
install.mac                         This is a script which install allegro
library under MPW
allegro.make
include/macallegro.h
include/allegro/aintmac.h
include/allegro/almac.h
include/allegro/almaccfg.h
include/allegro/macdef.h
src/mac/allegro.r
src/mac/BlitPixie.s
src/mac/SetAllegro
src/mac/macallegro.c        All drivers in this file

How I get any help? Examples of questions?

Could any driver callback code allocate memory?In my port this can crash the
system.

In mac the path separator is ":" how the our opinion about handle the files
access
see the examples.
Mac                     --- Dos
allegro.h               --- .\allegro.h
:include:allegro.h      --- .\include\allegro.h
::allegro.h             --- ..\allegro.h
MacHD:allegro:allegro.h --- C:\allegro\allegro.h

In mac does not exist the command line, the programs couldn't get the argv
and argc. How I could emulate this?

The stdclib in a mac redirect all printf() out to an file called stdout I
must to solve this?

*******todo**************
suport to command line parameters
mididriver
switch hability
sndloop are wide 16s only make them wide infinitly
more suport to all drivers
more speed to routines

Sorry for my poor (erroring) english
Uma grande  ajuda viria se alguem falasse portugues comigo!!!

                                        Sorry for my inconvenience

                                Ronaldo Hideki Yamada <r.yamada@xxxxxxxxxx>
                                            Brazilian Citizen