Re: [AD] Problems using latest debug version

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz <gradha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> > > it did... it broke the windows builds so i had to remove it again.
> > > (kicks my own butt for not having checked it out properly in the first place)
> >
> > ok, here's another fix which seems to work. somebody else check it out and
> > commit it please. i don't trust myself anymore. ;o)
>
> I tried the patch and works really fine. Now it only has to be applied to
> cvs...

Done.

BTW, it will not last long, so everyone take a look at the
SourceForge front page (activity rankings).  Well done people :-)

--
WILY'S LAW (WI leez law), n.  The only know exception to Newton's Law of
Gravity, Wily's Law states that an animal or person can suspend himself in