[AD] Mingw32 cross compilation + bugreport

Hello fellow adventurers! Seems like I was just in time to commit my latest
changes to CVS. Now you can build and install allegro using linux and a
cross-compiler. Cool, eh? I'm glad I made it before somebody released an
'Allegro 3.9.34 Christmas Edition 2000' WIP. ;o)

For those of you who has previous knowledge with mingw32, you should know
that although it's a great compiler it lacks tons of extras (fileutils, diff,
patch, bash, etc...) so by using a cross-compiler you will have the
possibility to use all your groovy linux commandline tools. ;o)

While at it i discovered that allegro wouldn't build if ALLEGRO_MMX wasn't
defined. It seems like the script that generates export definitions doesn't
catch some of the #ifndef's and dllwrap starts complaining with the usual
'undefined reference to' errors. With ALLEGRO_MMX not defined some macros in
update.s was also not expanded. LOCAL2, LOCAL3 & LOCAL4 and some polygon
helper functions for instance. this is a bug.

Feel free to send me comments... and Merry Christmas everybody!

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."