Re: [AD] Mingw32 cross compilation + bugreport

On Sunday 24 December 2000 00:44, Henrik Stokseth wrote:

> While at it i discovered that allegro wouldn't build if ALLEGRO_MMX wasn't
> defined. It seems like the script that generates export definitions doesn't
> catch some of the #ifndef's and dllwrap starts complaining with the usual
> 'undefined reference to' errors.

there are two good fixes for this. either we put in dummy functions where
ALLEGRO_MMX is not defined and functions are left out, or we simply do not
export functions which afaik. doesn't need to be exported. what do you guys
prefear?

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."