Re: [AD] Old bug from CVS 3.9.33 (and possibly earlier)

On Saturday 23 December 2000 22:56, Javier González wrote:

> Have someone noticed that in the windows version (Mingw32 at least) of
> allegro, the digitest doesnt work if reverse, reverse loop or bidirectional
> selected?
> Is that a known bug?

yes, but it wasn't a bug, it was a not-implemented feature. ;o) robin burrows
rewrote the windows mixing code so afaik. this should be fixed.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."