Re: [AD] Vodoo 3 and NOVSYNC

> I must say that I have downloaded the whole CVS WITH the NOVSYNC activated
> and in my Vodoo 3 worked WITHOUT flickering.
> Maybe it didn't work the last time cause all the files but the one Eric
gave
> me were from 3.9.33
> So please, do NOT remove Eric's patch :)

Thanks for your support :-)

> Hmm,. that's, supposing that wasn't removed in the latest CVS yet...
> how can i now if im testing it in the version with novsync or without it?
> I wanna be sure

My "FLIP_NOVSYNC" patch has never been applied to the CVS tree (George's
wisdom ...) so you tested the conservative code.
And I think your first test (with the file I sent) should be valid since the
page flipping mechanism in wddbmp.c is self-contained.

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou