Re: [AD] [WIN] page flipping again and again

> I don't quite understand what you are saying, how do you expect it to
> work? Currently, 2 backbuffers are requested and need enumerating.

I mean that you forgot an 'else' in the EnumCallback function and this ends
up with backbuffersurf and tripbuffersurf adressing the same surface.
That's ok for page flipping, but not for triple buffering which actually
allocates a fourth surface and never uses it.

Related question: did you intentionally disable the FLIP_NOVSYNC capability
in the new code ?

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou