[AD] what about a list of available graphics modes ???

I tried to find a way to get such a list for any given driver with
allegro, but could not find any !
Nevertheless, it would be VERY usefull !
I mean the list of available modes in modex is quite stable, but then
you have the modes available in SVGA (linux), which is very dependant
on the driver installed, or the VBE (1 to 3) in dos... Then you also
have DGA modes in XFree, which require to choose a mode supported by
the X server...

Of course I could write my own functions to get this list of modes for
each driver. But it would be very cool if allegro made this list
available by the same interface for any driver...