Re: [AD] [WIN] page flipping again and again

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Botcazou" <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Allegro conductors" <conductors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 22 December 2000 22:43
Subject: Re: [AD] [WIN] page flipping again and again

> > I don't quite understand what you are saying, how do you expect it to
> > work? Currently, 2 backbuffers are requested and need enumerating.
>
> I mean that you forgot an 'else' in the EnumCallback function and this
ends
> up with backbuffersurf and tripbuffersurf adressing the same surface.
> That's ok for page flipping, but not for triple buffering which actually
> allocates a fourth surface and never uses it.

EnumSurfacesCallback looks fine for me, back is written on first call, trip
on second, unless the prim is passed to it? The DX docs are vague on that,
so I added a new line just to be safe...

> Related question: did you intentionally disable the FLIP_NOVSYNC
capability
> in the new code ?

 Yes, this should surely be default behaviour for pageflip and triplebuffer?

Please apply the attached patch if it looks OK.