Re: [AD] Big BeOS patch

Jason Wilkins <fenix@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Dec 2000, Peter Wang wrote:
>
> > BTW, scrolling horizontally wasn't working for me in `test.c' under
> > BeOS.  I don't know if it's my video card drivers or what.
>
> Did you not notice that the virtual width was the same as the real width
> in the test program?  Of course you can't scroll if they are the same.
> But, thats just me chiding you for not paying attention, so I'll stop now
> ^_^

Gimme some credit, I'm not that sloppy :-) `test.c' reported that I
was running in a 640x480 resolution, with virtual dimensions of
1024x1024.  Also, there was no border to the right that shows you
the scrolling limit.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
HUDNUT (HUD nut), n.  The bolt left over when one has finished