RE: [AD] Big patches for the mixer

> You can either send a gzipped tarball to this list, or you can upload it
> on the sourceforge project page (follow the link to `patches', then
> `submit a patch').

I've uploaded them to sourceforge. They're submitted by "nobody", because I
don't have IE 5.01 and can't be bothered to risk blowing my system up by
upgrading :-) Can someone commit them please?

One further note: when I run make (or make install - I can't remember
which), it puts a file called ALLEGRO.INFO in my C:\DJGPP\INFO directory. In
order to use it with RHIDE, I have to change to the directory and run:

COPY ALLEGRO.INFO ALLEGRO.INF

Maybe someone could put this operation in the makefile.

Ben Davis