Re: [AD] mac port

In message <20001211140155.A5562@xxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Wang writes:
>For some reason my CVS won't download the `mac' directory..

To get new directories you need to give the `-d' option to cvs update.  You
probably want `-P' too so that removed directories get pruned:

cvs update -Pd

I'd suggest putting this and other useful options in ~/.cvsrc - here's mine:

update -Pd
checkout -P
diff -u

This makes `cvs checkout' prune removed directories and gives unified
context diffs (probably the best format for patches, though older versions
of patch may only understand `diff -c').

Cheers,
Olly