Re: [AD] mac port

Henrik Stokseth <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi! looked over the mac port once more, checking out that other builds were
> still working etc...

For some reason my CVS won't download the `mac' directory..

More importantly, it introduced a really bad bug that would truncate
files to zero length when reading.  This has been fixed in CVS.  I
hope no one lost any files because of this.

Finally, I just have to complain: the formatting is completely out
of whack.  Grrr..

--
TOILET TOUP'EE, n.  Any shag carpet that causes the lid to become
top-heavy, thus creating endless annoyance to male users.