[AD] [WIN] page flipping code summary

Here's the current CVS code state (as I see it):
- page flipping should work (no flicker) on every graphic card (including
TNT2 and Voodoo 3), for both the DirectDraw accel and the DirectDraw
windowed driver,
- page flipping doesn't properly work (flicker) for the DirectDraw overlay
driver,
- triple buffering is broken for the DirectDraw accel and the DirectDraw
overlay driver: no show stopper but triple buffering actually behaves like
page flipping,
- triple buffering should work for the DirectDraw windowed driver.

I've posted a patch at SourceForge, which fixes the triple buffering problem
for the DirectDraw accel driver.
The remaining issues will then be related to the DirectDraw overlay
driver.
I'll be away from the net for some days, so Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year.

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou