[AD] About rtf documentation.

Hi.

I've just noted that rtf documentation needs a space character before
newline to avoid sticking words together. This means that my last patch
adding a few lines to makefile targets will come wrong in the rtf version,
because my lines lack a terminating space character.

Do you know if this character can be automatically added by some script?
Or how did Shawn manage to write so much documentation without forgetting
a single space character where needed? Because they are put where needed,
not at the end of lines starting with @ or ending with a dot. :-?

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/