[AD] small msvc build fix.

some people were complaining about getting error messages from gas if it were
too old to understand mmx opcodes. fixes are now commited to cvs.
basically i removed two #define ALLEGRO_MMX lines and added #define
ALLEGRO_MMX_HEADER lines instead. mmxtest has also been added to the msvc
makefile.

note: somebody ought to commit new msvc dependancies now...

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash my KB like I used to with Windows"