Re: [AD] Documentation upgrade patch

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> If nobody objects to it, I will post soon another patch which corrects
> those long lines, and possibly an optional make command to get directly
> the .dvi file.

Ok, I am sending it attached. It provides new non-default makefile
targets and reformats those overfull lines warned by texi2dvi. There are
still underfull paragraphs, but that's somehow inevitable, since most of
the time the problem is with long function names which can't be split.

Since I was there, I also updated my full name in the changes file and
documented the new unix makefile targets.

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/