Re: [AD] BeOS gfx

> I think I was just following the sample code in the BeBook.  If you
> think it would improve performance to do it another way, go ahead,
> although I'm pretty sure there would have been a good reason for me
> to be messing around with threads.  I have a feeling CPU usage isn't
> very high, since we do not have the function call overhead, and
> because we are `snooze'ing.  Anyway, these are all guesses.

There is a good reason to be messing around with threads.  I believe that
only a BeDirectWindow's window thread is supposed to draw into it, or in
any case, only one thread.  It looks like Peter and Angelo have a lot more
time to work on this than I do :( But this weekend I'll at least have time
to go through the code and fix some things I know are wrong, and perhaps
document any wierdness.  Now, where did I put that copy of cvs...

--
               The Phoenix -- The Artistic Intuition Company
 Runica * Phoenix Quake * Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Infinite Realms