Re: [AD] BeOS gfx

> I think that you will have to do an 'acquire_sem' inside the bank
> read/write routines to make sure that the dirty lines are not being
> updated while you read/write them.  Do a 'release_sem' after this is done.
> That should fix the problem.

I've tried many things, but it never worked. The programs still run, but the
problem with unupdated lines is still there...
Maybe I can send to you (Jason or Peter) my code privately, so you can see what
I'm doing, and maybe you can help.
I'm beginning to think the thread approach for this kind of problem isn't
appropriate, and we'd better switch over to the old call method.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx