Re: [AD] unicode.c patch

Laurence Withers wrote:
[snip]

> We could, for instance, define a set of types:
>  al_uint32, al_sint16, etc.

Yes, but that's just plain ugly and less than readable. Why don't we
switch to Hungarian notation while we're here ? :-)

Maybe instead we could #define 'int' to be whatever is needed for the
current platform to look like say DJGPP.
So, assuming we are compiling for the IA-64, then we use '#define int
s_int32' (or something), but only *inside* Allegro. In any case, these
architextures will have as much or more bits than what Allegro needs
when returning values to the game/program, so they will get promoted to
whatever the user uses.

--

- Robert J Ohannessian