Re: [AD] DGA acceleration

Angelo Mottola wrote:
[snip]
> Now I have to reinstall back XF 4.0.1, and after that I'll start coding. This
> may take a while as I'm under examination at my university, but after all it
> doesn't seem to me this driver is really urgent for Allegro.

I think it is fairly urgent, and I'll bet so do a few others...
But I'm glad someone has actually got to making a driver so
quickly...

I'll tell you, Xfree 4.0.1 is a bit faster on my system
but mainly because Nvidia has drivers out for it allready.
(hehehe accelerated screen savers, gotta love'em :)

One last thing, I've noticed that any AllegroGL program
crashes (segfault) on exit. Any body else have this problem?

--
Tom Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx