Re: [AD] DGA acceleration

Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> ok, here's a zip file containing modified versions of xwin.c and xalleg.h.
> Sorry, I wasn't able to make diffs due to problems with CVS, making impossible
> for me to recover original CVS versions of the above files.

I think you can get some version by browsing CVS tree on Allegro
project page on sourceforge (Allegro project -> CVS Repository ->
Browse CVS Repository).  Or get a unidiff from your current version
to some older version, save it and apply to your working CVS tree.

> About the problem with offsets: maybe George is right and it's due to window
> borders; anyway it doesn't matter a lot if we're going to add a new driver
> for DGA 2...

There might be a problem, as DGA driver doesn't save offsets if
Allegro screen is centered inside real screen (offset_x, offset_y in
_xdga_private_create_screen).  You should save these offsets and add
them to coordinates in accelerated functions.

--
Michael Bukin